- The "reborn" command now clears the travel trophy of sundead Trolls, as well
as the experience trophy
- The death cry message has been changed. Not that this should affect you:
since it's the same message for PCs and NPCs, you shouldn't have any client
#actions that depend on it...
- Some locks on Arda have a random difficulty level that used to change at
every zone reset. From now on, the difficulty level will only change if
the zone reset actually *locks* the door - if it's already locked,
difficulty will remain the same.
- When a 'watch room' spell expires, you will see the key of the target room
(thanks to Funz for the idea)
- At the end of one's trophy, MUME now displays the total number of kills
and the total number of distinct kills (thanks to Sigil for the idea)