Tracking has undergone several changes. Among them:
- The quality of tracks is now visible to the tracker. The quality is displayed
as a descending scale: apparent, plain, clear, faint, and vague. The quality
of the track is decided by a number of factors such as weight, terrain, and
snow/water on the ground.
- We fixed a bug where the weight from carried equipment and the weight of a
rider were not included in the calculation of track quality.
- Bleeding targets will leave clearer tracks. The more untreated wounds, the
easier they will be to spot.
- Slowtracking speed is now slightly modified by track skill over 100% and by
the visibility of the tracks.
- The PURSUE command has been added to the game. See HELP PURSUE.
- The deteriorating effects of heavy snowing have been lessened somewhat.