Elvenrunes sign up confusion

Old MUME discussions.

Moderator: Builders

Forum rules
The posts in this forum should be related to MUME.
Triw

Elvenrunes sign up confusion

Post by Triw »

At the screen where you can insert your username, password and e-mail, in the upper part of the page it's stated:

"We only add accounts, where the relating MUME-character is above level 20." Which means 21 included and higher.

Then, in the bottom part: "if you do not get a reply email this can have various reasons: you requested an account for a character < lvl 20"
Which means 1-19 won't be allowed to sign up and 20 included and higher can sign up.

You should make up your minds, for example I tried signing up with a level 20 character of mine and haven't got a reply in 2 (or 3) days, I think it's enough time to get a reply from the staff so I think my application got rejected. (or does it really take longer sometimes?) I posted this here, cuz I'm quite sure there's a few staff members from ER here.
puke(s) triw
darkie(s) lös
renegade(s) verïne
Ortansia

Re: Elvenrunes sign up confusion

Post by Ortansia »

You won't get any subscription confirmation email :p .
I heard that Axel check almost everyday Elevenrunes . Just try to sign up with the character name you used on your subscription request
Triw

Post by Triw »

Oooh. Nice!

Anyone else with that "problem", just log in. :D
puke(s) triw
darkie(s) lös
renegade(s) verïne
Ortansia

Post by Ortansia »

Actually , I meant try to "log in" instead of try to "sign up":p . I should avoid writing messages while in hurry !

Anyway I don't like the fact you don't get subscription confirmation . I remember it took me almost 3 weeks to figure out that my account was activated :p