Building Despite Past Discretions

Old MUME discussions.

Moderator: Builders

Forum rules
The posts in this forum should be related to MUME.
Syd

Building Despite Past Discretions

Post by Syd »

Hey, I was just wondering if there is even a point in me levelling an Istar to make a Maia, because a few years ago I had cheated. I don't anymore, but I didn't feel like wasting the time on a Maia if I wouldn't be allowed to help. With all the time I've put into this game, I think it'd be nice to help out. I haven't cheated in a long while, English is my first language, and I have a broad vocabulary for writing! :D I also don't mind doing the so-called "bitchwork", so if you think you'd like my help, please let me know. Thanks!
Mhoghedin

Re: Building Despite Past Discretions

Post by Mhoghedin »

Hey lazybones, once a cheater always a cheater. Nuke him while you still can imo! <3
Formerly a dastardly pirate of the Western Sea, he now contents
himself with rowing around the Greyflood of Tharbad in a canoe.
Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Over 1000 whities have been sent to Davey Jones' Locker.
Naga

Post by Naga »

When you first start as a Maia, there won't be any groundbreaking material handed to you, as in the ability to look at statistics from mobs/items and such.

Trust will be a thing to be earned, and it might happen slowly. If you are really interested in building, in contributing to the game, then by all means, make your Maia. We need ya!
Ilie
Site Admin

Post by Ilie »

Having cheated a couple of years ago doesn't stop you from immorting. We have some people with account notes saying they should never be allowed to immort, you are not one of them.
-- Ilie Your friendly site Administrator