mmapper2 arda.mm2 (linux x86_64)

Here we discussed clients, mappers, tunnels and their settings.
draeath

mmapper2 arda.mm2 (linux x86_64)

Post by draeath »

I've noticed some weirdness in the Blue Mountains, specifically the stairway between the top and middle level. I'm guessing this is because the area has changed since the mmapper2 map was created?

Is there an up-to-date version of this file anywhere?

Note that I just finished building my linux binary off the current release, so this shouldn't be that old.

On a secondary note, this means I just tested mmapper2 on Fedora 9, x86_64, if anyone would like to know that.
Imago

Re: mmapper2 arda.mm2 (linux x86_64)

Post by Imago »

There is a few other versions, I believe the map me and Lessar created is the most specific and non buggy one, its pretty easy to just delete the room and remap it, shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
Jahara

Post by Jahara »

The map included with the latest version of mmapper2 should be okay in that area (I remember re-mapping it a couple months ago).
draeath

Post by draeath »

Imago wrote:There is a few other versions, I believe the map me and Lessar created is the most specific and non buggy one, its pretty easy to just delete the room and remap it, shouldn't take more than a few seconds.
Thanks! That wasn't terribly bad. But it's an empty NSEW room, so that one was simple ;)
Imago

Post by Imago »

It can be a bit tricky sometimes, especially if there is a typo change in a room description (if you play with them on) or even at times a room name, not to mention random exit changes due to legend homes inside cities.

(Anyone else remember when Bree and Rivendell were not this huge?)
:p
azaseth

Post by azaseth »

can som1 please send me the map?
Jahara

Post by Jahara »

The included map should be within the zip file as "arda.mm2"