Mmapper problem.

General discussion about MUME.

Moderator: Builders

Nimelil

Mmapper problem.

Post by Nimelil »

Hi, I am having some trouble with Mmapper, and I could use a hand...

So far, the mapper has been working fine, but I think it's not working as it should. When I open it, it looks like this:

As you can see, all the terrain indications, and all that stuff, is missing. I saw some screenshots of others people mappers, and theirs doesn't look like this. When I try to move or use the mapper like that, the screen goes blank and it doesn't show anything, or everything is misplaced/odd. The solution I found was to zoom out my map, like this:

I have been playing like that until now. It works nicely, I can't complain...but, as you can see, all the other stuff on my map is missing. Anyone knows how to fix this? Maybe it's because my PC is really old, or because of my OS(WinXP).

Any help would be appreciated... see you ;)
Rogon

Re: Mmapper problem.

Post by Rogon »

Hello.

When loading the map, it should show the terrain of all the rooms etc right then. You don't even need to connect for that.

I don't know what the issue here is but the first thing you should try is - download another map and see if that works better. Which map is this? Also, which version of mmapper2 is this?

Cheers,
Rogon
rhuler

Re: Mmapper problem.

Post by rhuler »

I use mmapper on fedora it works great. Fedora has both mmapper and powwow included in their free software packages that can be installed using the yum command.