HALFLING, HOBBIT, HOBBITS, PERIANNATH
There are only two known places where Hobbits are known to live, those being the original settlement of Bree and the Shire. The origin of hobbits is uncertain, though it's known that they existed long before coming to their current main home in the Shire.
MUME's HobbitsHobbits within MUME are in most respect identical to Tolkien's descriptions. They are, for obvious reasons, found in places other than the Shire and Bree.
- They make ideal thieves with their quick reflexes and light bodies.
- They are able to move and sneak better when barefoot.
- Their furry feet with leathery soles provide some basic protection.
- They are able to enter tiny holes that other races cannot fit into.
- They suffer penalties when riding large mounts.
|See also:||SHIRE, BREE|
Generated on Thu Sep 30 18:14:41 2021