Summary of changes:
- Similar items are grouped together and sorted by price.
- Items are divided by type, wear position, weapon type
and various keywords for clothing and shields.
- Shop numbers are constant until the shop closes.
- Shopkeepers no longer have an infinite supply, but they
will produce plenty of food, drink and missiles.
- Shop inventories regenerate over time.
- Detect magic is now useful when viewing shop inventories.
- You can search for clothing by wear position, and you can
list weapons by their types.
- Plurals work while listing shop items (e.g. longswords)
- You can buy up to 20 items at once.
- You can consider objects for sale with the 'show' command.
- Colourable items can be dyed with the immediate command 'dye'.
- You can sell or value up to 10 items at a time
- You can now value a receipt to find out how much time is left.
- Shopkeepers will occasionally wear items that you sell.
- You cannot mend brand-new items any more.
- There is a new immediate command called 'resize'.