* We have expanded the "hints" system to display contextual hints, see
Currently there is tailored advice about being hungry/thirsty, exhausted,
wounded, and poisoned.
Feel free to "change hints on" and provide feedback! (Waba, Rogon)
* The village of Ingrove has offered one of their greatest warriors, Faine the
Beorning, a space which she can call her own. At times, loud growls have
been known to be heard from the small cavern. And when a group of Beorning
youths tried to prove their mettle by entering, Faine's personal valet
easily settled them down.
(Congratulations to Faine for being a level 100 Bear!)
* When visited, Narv will now update player's achievements if they had finished
his quest but did not have the achievement. (Arfang)
* Players who defeat the wolves that disturb the Shire during the winter will
now receive the achievement even if they are already citizens. (Imago)
* The "time" command will now show more accurate time for when the next
scheduled reboot is about to happen. (Dáin)