The shops have changed quite a bit:
- They never run out of money
- They store what you have sold over reboots
Mending works like this:
- You pay in advance.
- You mend items, and the shopkeeper remembers who you are. The items
are finished in a couple of hours game time (about two minutes rl).
- if you are in the room when the shopkeeper is done, you will get
the item immediately.
- if you are not there, you have EIGHT minutes rl to show up to
get the item, otherwise it will be put up for sale.
Ie: from you start mending until the item is put up for sale
automtically, it takes 10 minutes.
- You automatically get the item when you enter the shop, or if you
are in the shop, when it is done.
- If you don't trust your link - STAY IN THE ROOM.
The shopkeeper continues mending even after the shop is closed, so you
should not wait until morning before coming back (then it might be too
Old receipts will be served until futher notice.