CHANGE LANGUAGE, LANGUAGES
You can select which language you want to use when talking with other people. Use
change language <language>to change to another one. Without a given language, that command will show a list of possible languages and a number indicating how well you speak each language. To get a list of all the languages, and to see how well you know each of them, type
Several languages are spoken in the realm of Middle-earth:
- Westron is the most common language, that of men.
- Khuzdul is a Dwarven language, only a few people speak it seriously.
- Adûnaic was the language spoken in Numenor and by some descendants.
- Quenya is the language of the High Elves. It is old and now almost forgotten.
- Sindarin is the common tongue of all Elves.
- Morbeth is the black speech, spoken by all the evil servants of Morgoth.
- Orkish is the language of the Orcs.
- Animal is not really a language, it allows communication with some creatures.
- Dunnish is the language of the Dunlendings.
- Beorning is the language of the Beornings.
- Rohirric is the language of the Rohirrim.
- Entish is the language of the Ents.
- Arcanes is the language of the immortals, understood by all.
Generated on Sun Jul 5 23:36:17 2020