The Dúnedain (S. "Western Men", sing. Dúnadan) are the survivors of the Downfall of Númenor. Arriving in north-western Middle-earth, they founded the two kingdoms Arnor (in the north) and Gondor (in the south). Although they still sometimes use their old tongue Adúnaic amongst themselves, Westron has become their every day language.
MUME DÚNEDAINMUME's Dúnedain men have several bonuses. These include:
- They have a natural sensitivity to evil, and have a natural passive ability like the Detect Evil spell.
- They are friends of the Elves. They can pray to Rivendell without previously visiting it and will be welcomed in Lórien with considerably less effort than other men.
- They are master swordsmen, and are able to defend themselves better with bladed weapons.
- They have a natural affinity for Leadership. This does not affect practising the skill.
- They are natural teachers. They will share a portion of their knowledge in ranger skills with their followers who are not as proficient as they are.
- They are excellent trackers. They will get a bonus to their ability to track as they become more well-rounded rangers. This does not affect practising the skill.
|See also:||MEN, FORNOST|
Generated on Sat Jun 3 08:15:52 2023