Factions can fight for territorial control across Arda by capturing and holding fortresses in the war. Fortresses have garrisons that are periodically replenished.
These fortresses have specific rules for faction control:
If all enemies are eliminated, the control of the fortress depends on the
presence of players from different factions inside:
- If both factions have players inside, the fortress remains under the control of the previous faction.
- If there are no players inside, the fortress remains uncontrolled.
If only one faction has players inside:
- If the garrison was recently eliminated and the fortress is contested by multiple sides, the control does not switch yet for another round.
- If the garrison has been missing for a round, or the fortress is uncontested, the control switches to that faction.
- If no players are present, some fortresses have a chance of becoming abandoned over time.
- Certain fortresses can only be held by specific factions.
|See also:||CONQUERORS, WARLORDS|
Generated on Sat Sep 23 20:51:48 2023