NAME CHANGES, NAMECHANGES
Name changes will be granted (or forced) under these conditions:
A ridiculous name, completely out of context with
MUME (e.g.., Spiderman,
Force name change sooner or later
- Level 25 or under: Free
- Level 26 or above: 2 levels
- Force name change sooner or later
An offensive name (Yousuck, Covidrules, f***, etc.):
- Obvious: Nuke the player, even at level 100.
Subtle (happens to be offensive in some local language, or when
read backwards on
moonless nights, or…)
- Level 25 or under: Forced name change, 1 level.
- Level 26 or above: Forced name change, 3 levels.
- Note, this does not mean we will be after everyone to change all of your potentially offensive names now.
A not-really-in-context name:
Never force the name change.
- Level 10 or under: Free.
- Level 11: 1 level.
- Level 12 to 25: 2 levels.
- Level 26 or above: No way.
- Never force the name change.
At the player's request and
subject to Valar
A minor name change, at any level, once(!) per character:
- A single phoneme for a single phoneme: 1 level.
- Up to two phonemes for up to two phonemes: 3 levels.
- A minor name change, at any level, once(!) per character:
A (newly immorted) Maia who wants to look cooler:
- No way.
The MUME Management
posted Feb 24, 2002 by Alkar.
Recent namechanges are recorded in
Generated on Mon Aug 31 21:53:23 2020