The Uruk-Tarkhnarb (or just "Tarkhnarb") is the tribe of the most common kind of Orcs in MUME. They dwell in Goblin Gate under the eastern slopes of the Misty Mountains, from where they wage war against the Free People with their mighty allies, the Black Númenóreans and the Trolls.
MUME's Tarkhnarb Orcs have a number of bonuses. These include:
- They feel empowered when grouped with people of their own kind.
- They mix Orkish herblores with an increased proficiency equal to three herbal kit upgrades.
- They are tunnel born and have a natural affinity to climbing in caves, tunnels, and other familiar terrain.
- When they form a link to the wraith-world through raise dead, it increases their mana regeneration and sharpens their awareness. The effect is slightly different for shadows and wargs.
- Encountering or fighting the Free People will cause bloodlust and temporarily increase their offensive bonus.
|See also:||ORCS, ZAUGURZ, RAISE DEAD|
Generated on Wed Oct 25 16:05:44 2023