Of all Sauron's servants, trolls have the greatest physical might. These huge figures may be the corrupted form of tree spirits, created by Morgoth in the Great Darkness. Trolls are normally incapable of withstanding the pureness of daylight.
MUME TrollsThe sheer might of a Troll makes them the most capable bare-handed fighters. They have extremely low thinking ability, and their bulk gives them very sluggish movement. Trolls can only play Warriors effectively.
- They may not become immortal.
- They cannot cast spells at all.
- They have access to no shops.
- They do heavy damage barehanded.
- They can not practice leadership.
- They have the ability to see in the dark without a light source.
- They suffer tremendous damage under sunlight.
A Troll will see all non-Trolls except
Númenóreans in the room by their
race name (e.g.,
-Snarf the Orc-). The same applies for non-Trolls seeing Trolls.
Player-controlled Trolls are deemed to be of the Hill Troll, Mountain Troll or Cave Troll strain (as opposed to Forest Trolls and Olog-hai).
|See also:||SUNDEATH, DAWN, REBORN, RACE|
Generated on Fri Feb 19 19:15:57 2021