LEGEND HOME LOCATIONS, LEGEND HOME PRICES
Here are prices and some policies for Legend Homes:
Blue Mountains Races: dwarves Size: 1 to 3 rooms Cost: 1300g for the first room 1500g for the second and third room
Grey Havens Races: elves, half-elves Size: 1 to 3 rooms Cost: 1300g for the first room 1500g for the second and third room
Rivendell Races: elves, half-elves Size: 1 or 2 rooms Cost: 2000g for the first room 3000g for the second room
Lórien, Tharbad, Ingrove These areas are not open for Legend Homes.
|Item||Price||Extra Rent Cost|
|The first room||see above||20 silver / RL day|
|Rooms beyond the first one||see above||10 silver / RL day|
|Fountain/Spring||500g||5 silver / RL day|
|Stables(Bree, Fnost, Shire only)||1000g||10 silver / RL day|
|Guards(max 2/room, 4 total)||200g||5 silver / RL day|
|Replacement House key||50g||none|
|Doorman or Valet as Keyholder||750g||5 silver / RL day|
|Decorative Item (like desk)||200g||none|
|Lock Upgrades (10% - 100%)||200g/per 10%||none|
This has not been fixed retroactively for all legendhomes yet, but will be.
Rules for payment
- You must be in a white-side-city to make your payments!
- Your payment must be at least 500 gold (or the full sum if your upgrade costs less than 500 gold) and
- you must make your payment in only a maximum of two payments (for example, to get a home in Rivendell (2000 gold per room) you had to pay 500 + 1500, 800 + 1200, 1000 + 1000, or 1500 + 500 or similar).
- Note that you can attach further rooms to your first LH-room later, so if you want a two-roomer, you can build (and pay for) the rooms separatly.
Upkeep cost and rent
- All homes have an upkeep cost (refer to the table above), plus rent.
- Rent up to 5 gold is free.
- Rent over 5 gold is reduced by 5 gold.
- Rent discount only applies in your own home.
|See also:||"LEGEND HOME", "LEGEND HOME EQUIPMENT", "LEGEND HOME VALET"|
Generated on Fri Nov 27 18:32:46 2020